So – I was playing with some treasure pouch designs, these are the second prototype:
I think they’re cute, but the amount of work and effort that went into them make them an unfeasible product to make and sell. I wanted the stitching to be perfect, the picture perfectly suited to the child, and I drove myself crazy for a week trying to get everything to match what I saw in my head. I’m giving them to the children they are intended for who will fill them with flotsam and jetsam as children do and I will be pleased.
I then spent a few days puzzling out a knitting drawstring tote.
Take 1: Nice, but needs a boxed corner bottom and the drawstring isn’t quite what I wanted.
Take 2: Much much much better. This is what I wanted and I think I have a winner.
I think the knitting agrees.